1. What are your opening hours?
Our mainline is available from Monday to Sunday, 9am to 6.00pm. Please give us at least 3 working days confirmation and all delivery time is based on first come first serve basis.
2. Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to the whole of Singapore.
3. Is there a delivery fee?
4. How will you recognise me?
When you see our mighty delivery captains arriving in their smart suit, please wave and smile!
5. How can delivery food taste great?
We have the following to ensure great food and quality presented:
- 1 Chef 1 Dish
- 1 Hour from preparation to Delivery
- Constant R&D
- Quality above all
6. Is Orange Clove halal?
Definitely Halal to provide an inclusive experience for all. Read more about Orange Clove Catering Halal certification.
7. What happens if I need to cancel my order?
Please let us know at least 2 working days before the event date.
For big catering orders, cancellation will be advised by your Account Manager.
8. Is there a minimum order?
Minimum order is 10pax, served in microwavable containers. For tables & warmers set-up, minimum order will be 30pax
9. What is the food portion provided?
Our food portion is served at one piece per person as we use the freshest and highest quality ingredients for our dishes. As good food runs out fast, we would encourage you to increase the quantity catered for your guests.
10. What are the payment modes accepted?
- Orange Clove accepts payment via PayNow, Credit Card, Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Cheque upon delivery (cheques must be crossed and made payable to "Orange Clove Catering Pte Ltd") only. All payments have to be made in full at least 2 working days before an event.
- A 2% administrative charge will be levied for payments by credit & debit cards. The prevailing GST is chargeable on top of the administrative charge.
- All self-collection orders and delivery to non-residential addresses must be paid full in advance.
11. What happens to the ratings and feedback I give?
We will look into the policies and SOPs to prevent similar feedbacks from happening again. And if we spot a shining service star, we will celebrate their achievement.
12. What goes on behind the scenes?
Want to find out more? Drop us a note at email@example.com to schedule for a kitchen tour for an eye-opening experience.
13. Is my credit card information safe?
Absolutely. We process credit card payment through online Telemoney transactions. We will discard all credit card information once the transaction is successful.