Wondering what’s the big fuss about whole grains? Science has the answer. Including them in your diet is a great way to clean your arteries of fats, and they keep you feeling full so you avoid over eating.
You might have heard that a diet high in fruits and vegetables will help you become healthier. Whole grains can also help you get there. So try adding them to your diet, it’s not a fad, it’s science.
Studies* show that eating whole grains instead of refined grains lowers the risk of:
- Stroke by 30% to 36%
- Type 2 diabetes by 21% to 30%
- Heart disease by 25% to 28%
- Helps you maintain a healthy weight
According to recent studies*, benefits also include:
- Reduce risk of asthma
- Helps you have healthier carotid arteries
- Reduces risk of inflammatory disease
- Decreases risk for colorectal cancer
- Helps you achieve a healthy blood pressure
- Also decreases gum disease and tooth loss
On your next shopping trip, start looking for whole grains so you can transition your family from refined grains.
To help you and your guests get started on a healthier diet, we are offering complimentary whole grain upgrade for buffet ordered during this month of April! Remember to opt for Whole Grain upgrade when you checkout on our site!
See our menu now by clicking Whole Grain upgrade by Orange Clove Catering.